Media Kit For Brian Ainsley Horn
Hi! I'm Brian, and I want to thank you for considering to interview me on your show.
I have a very unique and engaging topic for your audience - The Digital Attention Span.
A Microsoft study found we start to lose concentration after about 8 seconds. But, according to a study released by Netflix, subscribers who finish the first season of a show generally do so in about a week...some in just a few days.
So if our attention span is only eight seconds, how can we spend 12 hours watching “The Walking Dead”?
The answer is that people have become much more selective of the content that they give their limited time to consume. That eight-second attention span appears to be more like an eight-second filter.
This is the Digital Attention Span, and it is changing everything about how we need to market and communicate with our prospective customers.
We can share this exciting topic to you audience, and give them actionable steps they can easily apply to see quick results.
If this sounds interesting, I would love to have a conversation about being interviewed on your show. Fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page if you are interested.
I created this Media Kit to make your job as easy as possible. If you need more information about what our conversation could be like, please keep reading or you can download it here.
What You Get As A Host
- 1Premium Press Release announcing my appearance when the episode goes live. This will link to the episode page on your site and to your iTunes podcast page. It will appear on dozens of local TV affiliate websites and appear in Google News.
- 2Link RoundUp appearance on AuthorityAlchemy.com that is mailed to over 5000 entrepreneurs and digital marketers. It also will be a permanent backlink to your site.
- 3Profile of you and your business on SmallBusinessTrendsetters.com, a trusted site that can give you a new search result and a powerful backlink
- 4Link to the episode from the media section on DigitalAttentionSpan.com
- 5Promotion on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Brian Ainsley Horn, is the co-founder of Digital Attention Span, a media site with training focused on how to create, publish and sell your knowledge. He was previously the top SEO consultant for information marketers, pioneered the field of authority marketing, and wrote 5 best selling books. You may have seen him on the Howard Stern Show, Today, Entrepreneur, BuzzFeed, Digital Marketer and dozens of other media outlets. But he's most proud of his cool kids and their very lazy dog.
Feel free to use the following description in your show notes, social media posts or any content for publicizing the interview.
Holding concentration in the digital world is difficult. In fact, it's gotten so bad that our attention spans have, on average, shrunk to 8.25 seconds -- that's shorter than a goldfish.
But if attention span is shrinking, how is "binge-watching" a new phenomenon?
Think about it this way...
People have simply become much more selective of the content they consume. While they will only spend about 8-seconds figuring out what they like, they'll spend much longer with content they actually like.
So, what is the secret to building an audience in what today's guest named The Digital Attention Span Economy?
Today's guest, Brian Ainsley Horn, will show us the simple changes we can make to capture the attention of an ideal customer, get them to quickly trust you, keep them engaged, and make it easier for them to start working with you in the Digital Attention Span Economy.
A Microsoft study that found we start to lose concentration after about 8 seconds. But, according to a study released by Netflix, subscribers who finish the first season of a show generally do so in about a week.
So if our attention span is just eight seconds, how can we spend 12 hours watching “The Walking Dead”?
And how can knowing the answer to this, give you the secret to building an audience in what today's guest named The Digital Attention Span Economy.
His name is Brian Ainsley Horn, and his exciting findings have been talked about and covered on The Howard Stern Show, Wall Street Journal, Digital Marketer, Advertising Age, QuickSprout and dozens of other media outlets.
Today he will show us the simple changes we can make to capture the attention of an ideal customer, get them to quickly trust you, keep them engaged, and make it easier for them to start working with you in the Digital Attention Span Economy.
- 1In your intro, I mentioned the Microsoft Study that found our attention span has dropped, and the Netflix study that shows people are consuming more long form content than ever before. Can you give more details about the findings of those two studies?
- 2You touched on the Digital Attention Span Lead Funnel, let's break that down and give my listeners some actions steps on applying it. What can they do in the first stage of "getting past the 8-second filter'?
- 3Now that we've established that initial connection and built trust with our visitors, what should we do in stage 2 where we need to actually solve one of their problems?
- 4The final stage of this process is making it easy to choose you. You've found a very specific way that is working, specifically to grow an email list. Can you share that with us?
- 5What are some common mistakes people make when applying this Digital Attention Span Lead Funnel?
- 6What is a quick action someone listening to this episode can take to get started?
Click on images above to open in full size and download
Social Media Profiles
Examples of Past Interviews
Entrepreneur On Fire
Duct Tape Marketing
Awaken Your Alpha
Big Wig Nation
Leaders in the Trenches
Social Media Hangout Time
Speaking of Wealth
Rock Your Biz
Free Giveaway For Listeners
All listeners can get access to Brian' step-by-step guide to becoming a contributor for Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Inc, Forbes, Mashable and over 100 other authority sites.
They can access the resource here: https://authorityalchemy.com/ultimate-list-guest-contributor-opportunities/
Let's Do It!
If all that sounds good, reach out to me on Facebook, or fill out the contact form below and we can start the conversation